UWELL Caliburn Pod System Review
Uwell presents the Caliburn Pod System, a low profile refillable pod device that is made for salt nic juice vaping. This dual method firing device is pocket sized and ready for adventure.
UWELL Caliburn Pod System Review
Currently, This is one of the best vape pod mods available. That gives you excellent flavor profiles and vapor production. However, let’s look at the refillable pod system and weigh it all in.
Uwell Caliburn Design & Diversity
In this Uwell Caliburn review, we will be going through the entire Caliburn charging time and Caliburn color options.
What’s inside the Caliburn box and answering common questions such as Caliburn spit back, Juul vs. Caliburn, answer a few FAQs, and finally, complete the price list of Caliburn and pod cartridge prices.
Firstly, The Caliburn vaping device is slightly heavier and more substantial. And also, the outer casing is made with cast Aluminium alloy gives you a more grippe feeling at 110 mm (4.3Inch) in height.
Secondly, compared to JUUL, Kilo, and Infinix devices, the height is almost 1-2 mm taller.
Thirdly, Weighing in at just 30g net and 33g gross with e-liquid. The device is made to look and feel precisely like other pod vape device systems on the market. Most importantly, Let me show you the actual look and feel of the New Uwell Caliburn pod System.
Think Simplicity for adults Think safety for childrenvapehybrid.com
Battery Life of the Caliburn.
Here is a look at the Caliburn charging light sequence and charging indicators.
Specification of the UWELL Caliburn All In One System (AIO)
The refillable Caliburn AIO comes in a multitude of colors. Additionally, Made with Genuine Cast Aluminium Alloy. The device weighing at 30g (0.79 oz) with 93 mm (3.66 Inch) x 37 mm (1.46 Inch) x 13.5 mm (0.53 Inch) respectively.
Color Schemes Uwell Caliburn Pod Vape Device
The Uwell Caliburn comes with six standard color options. However, the red color seems to be the most requested Uwell Caliburn color.
- Iris Purple
Specification Uwell Caliburn 11W Pod System
- 11W Maximum Output
- Direct Voltage Based Output
- 3.2 to 4.0V Working Voltage
- Safety Lock Button
- Single Firing Button
- 520mAh Battery
- 1A Charging
- LED Battery Life Indicator
- Dual Firing Method
- 110mm by 21.2mm by 11.6mm
- 30 minute charge time
- USB Charging Port
- Cartridge Locking Slider
- Draw Activated Firing
Quality and Performance
UWELL Caliburn Pod Specification (The Difference)
- Refillable Uwell Caliburn Pods
- 2ml Capacity
- 1.4-ohm Atomizer Resistance
- Removable Drip Tip Serves as Juice Fill Cap
- Gold Plated Proprietary Connection
- Plug and Play Connection
- Click-in-Place System
These Newly designed Pods are the game-changer for the Uwell Caliburn. If you’re wondering what makes the Uwell Caliburn cartridge unique, you guess it right, it’s the refillable Uwell Caliburn pods.
Caliburn pods have two parallel vertical coils running down the atomizer with huge juice holes and cotton included for higher juice absorption. Therefore, this gives you 1.4 Ohm resistance and more space airflow. Concurrently, giving the user more vapor, flavor, and a smooth throat hit. Finally, and most importantly, This Makes the Caliburn a pod apart from the competition.
Initially, When I vaped the Caliburn for the first time, I honestly felt like juice was in my mouth. Moreover, it feels like a spit back. Finally, I can clearly say that Caliburn gives you the perfect MTL vaping experience…
Another great feature of the Caliburn is its airflow control. You get the perfect tight-to-light ratio. As a result, you get the best vaping experience equivalent to an actual cigarette.
2ml (milliliters) refillable juice capacity is another advantage of the Caliburn pod that comes with top refilling, a very convenient, easy-to-use pod system.
The pod device works fantastically when Testing the Caliburn with higher VG: PG ratios. You can easily vape Nic-salts and regular e-liquids with ease. The main reason behind this is the high amount of cotton present inside the coils.
Uwell Caliburn Pod Cartridge Prices
Usually, the Caliburn cartridge life cycle ends every two weeks. But, I have personally used the Caliburn cartridge for about four weeks without any disparity.
You can get many Caliburn pods from fasttech at light prices.
Recommending E juice for different ohm Uwell Caliburn Pods
The best juice for Caliburn is Nic salt e juice. And the Best e-juice ratio is a 50/50 VG/PG ratio. Using Regular e juice will ruin or even damage your Pod cartridge. I strongly advise you not to use regular e juice, and always the best e juice for Uwell Caliburn is Nicotine salt-based e juice.
Uwell Caliburn juice in the mouth? Or is it Caliburn spit back? The Caliburn gives you a wet vape, so I tested it many times, and it’s not a spit back. It’s the TC control perfect execution. But if you overfill the Cartridge, you will inevitably encounter spit-back and even spill back, so be mindful.
- 0.25-ohm pods recommended up to 16 mg nicotine E Juice for sub-ohm Vaping.
- 0.5-ohm pods are recommended for Nic-salts vaping.
- 1-ohm pods recommend for Nic-salts vaping.
- Manufacture recommends Nic-salt e Liquids for 1.4 Ohm coils.
The Protection Features
- Draw Activated Mechanism: Automated vape draw activated system. You don’t need to press the firing button to vape.
- Fault Diagnosis Function: In a situation where a draw-activated system fails, Uwell Caliburn automatically enables the Fault diagnosis feature. Consequently, when button-initiated activation kicks in, draw activation features get disabled.
- Low Power Indication: The LED light below the switch indicates battery levels. Furthermore, when battery power drops, Wattage outputs drop from 11W to consistent MTL requirements.
- Over Vape Protection: For instance, When the device overheats above a certain degree. As a result, the system will shut down, protecting it from overheating.
- Magnetic Connection: Strong magnets secure the carriage in place.
- Pod Lock In Place: After magnets securely lock the pod by pressing it down, the mod locks the pod in place.
What is inside the Box
- 1 x Uwell Caliburn Device
- 2 x Uwell Caliburn Pod
- 1 x User Instructional Manual
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
How long can I use one Caliburn pod?
For regular vapers, The cartridge will easily last about a week or more. However, The manufacturer states Pod may last up to fourteen (14) days after you open.
How long does the Caliburn battery last?
The Caliburn has a 520MAh Built-in battery. lasting around 12 hours of heavy vaping.
How long can I use one Caliburn pod?
The cartridge will easily last about a week or more for regular vapers. However, The manufacturer states Pod may last up to fourteen (14) days after the opening.
Verdict For Uwell Caliburn Review
Vapor Production and Flavor Quality
Caliburn has two coils running vertically down. Gives you a more surface area to volume ratio. It creates more vapor production (clouds) and generates a better flavor profile.
Uwell is an expert in manufacturing RDA and RTDA.
They have created an atomizer with two coils that span horizontally and vertically inside the pod. Therefore, the atomizer can evaporate by increasing e-juice absorption and increasing the volume of juice.
Hands down the best vape pod device that gives out great flavors and Vapor. Buy with confidence excellent vape starter kits for novices and experts alike.
- LED Indicators
- Color options were shocking
- Cartridge Lock
- smooth panels well-made
- Great Vapor
- Great Flavor
- Battery Last Very Long
- User Manual needs improvement hard to find how to use section.
- Much suited for Nic salt vaping even though Regular e juice is recommended
- Price was slightly on the high side we still recommend the Uwell Caliburn 2019
Specification: UWELL Caliburn Pod System Review