Showing all 3 results
Vandy Vape has collaborated with Tony B and Stefen Z to create the Pulse X BF 90W Starter Kit with the proprietary Vandy Chip, variable 90 watt output, multiple power output modes, and an 8ml easy-grip squonk bottle. The Pulse X has an output wattage of 5 to 90W, a 0.5 to 8.5V output range, 0.05 to 3 ohm resistance range in variable wattage mode, and a 0.05 to 1.5 ohm resistance range temperature control resistance mode. The Vandy Chip also has power, bypass, and voltage output modes. The Pulse X bottom fed system uses an 8ml easy grip bottle and a 30ml refill bottle
★★★★★More details +
Key Features (Chipset)
- Great adjustable airflow
- Clean display
- Material options for the panels are over-whelming.
- Reverse compatible side panels.
- Works with 3 types of batteries.
- Simple user interface.
- Great build deck. Two post x-shaped build deck
- Retro style box mod
- 2ml deep juice well
- Comes with stainless cap and frosted cap
- Six-hole bottom airflow system
- 810 resin wide-bore dip tip
- 17 color options
- Temperature Control drops Temperature on the second attempt.
- No extra spare bottle given.
- Over hang on atty over 28 mm
The Dovpo x TVC Topside 90W Squonk Box Mod is an excellent device featuring a solid zinc alloy, aluminum alloy, and stainless steel construction with a revolutionary squonking method that is sure to set the trend for manufacturers to come.
★★★★★More details +
Durability (Stainless and Zinc Alloy )
- Top Fill Method
- Color options were Great
- 8 Different Security Settings
- Great Build Quality and Paint
- Dual Suqonker
- 200W Power Mod
- Great LED B/W Screen
- Can handle 28 mm Attays
- Great Menu System
- Beautiful Design
- Vape While Charging
- TCR mod Needs Improvements
- TC Mod is not accurate
- Battery Door needs improvement
- Sqounking pressure reduces after 5ml e juice
- No PRE heat Options
- battery Lock is very hard
- Dustproof (IP67)
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Military grade 810G-516.6 shock resistant
- can use up to 30mm attys without any overhang
- Can use 18650 and 20700
- Great Performance with dual and single batteries
- Military grade Build Quality
- User Manual needs improvement hard to find how to use the screen options
- Hard to see the screen in day light. Light is quite dim for day light use
- Need more LED advisability Settings.